Customized Guided Tour In Bangladesh

Dear Visitor, Welcome to my website. My name is Aslam, I am a little Photographer and a private tour guide in Dhaka, Bangladesh. with an exceptional understanding and enthusiasm for my native Bangladesh. Let me share my knowledge with you to make the most of your Bangladeshi vacation, arrange your itinerary and guide your tours throughout Bangladesh. Sightseeing tours with a private guide:
A customized guided tour by private guide gives you complete freedom to explore the city and country at your pace with an itinerary that suits your interests. From a few hours in Dhaka to a tour around Bangladesh, enjoy the ideal combination of an experienced private tourist guide. , I enjoy this. So, who are considering travel to Bangladesh with me, e-mail/call me for any kind of assistance.  phone me: Have a nice tour. Find me on Facebook
Why hire a personal private guide?
You can meet a friendly, informative and local guide who will guide you through the city, the country.
You have a direct connection with your guide and you have the possibility to ask questions and discuss interesting issues.
You can be flexible, change your itinerary even during the tour.
You do not need to follow groups and wait for other people.
You will feel like a local friend not as a typical tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment