My Latest Trip to Arial River and My Photos

Photos of my latest trip on river side.
At this moment, I can't visiting any place of Bangladesh for bad political situation. However I want visiting and take photos, but I can't. Actually now it impossible in Bangladesh, because transport now restricts here. For this bad reason, a few days ago I was visiting Arial river, It's a few km away from my village home. I was visiting with my friends. In this time, every village of Bangladesh now yellow village, Because it's winter session of Bangladesh. I published Yellow Bangladesh photos on this blog and others website. There has very snow and it was very hard to take clear photos, however I was many natural pictures for sharing on my blog, my Google+ and Google earth, and I did it too. I'm still waiting for a good political situation, Then I want visiting some attractive destination of Bangladesh and I want to take natural picture. Find me on Google+ for Bangladeshi beautiful photos and destination information, that I sharing on there with my Google+ friends. Don't forget to post your valuable comments if you like my travel photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment