If You Think You Saw Everything In Bangladesh

Everything has beauty, But not everyone can see.
If you you think you saw everything in Bangladesh. Then I want to say, Your travelling life just begin. Bangladesh, It's a land of nature. Nature give us thousands of awesome destination around the country. Bangladesh has river, Launch, Rocket steamer, waterfall, mountains, sea beach, Island, Jungle, Village, Peoples and green lands, They always best in the world. I living a village and  it's very easy for me to discover Bangladeshi beautiful village. Some time I like travelling through walking, boat etc to cover villages. And others beautiful destination of Bangladesh, It's defend on those area's transport system. In Dhaka city, Rickshaw is unforgettable way to discover Dhaka city and capturing amazing pictures during travel.
How I easily discover untouched and hidden beautiful destination ? It's very simple for me, By my own tricks. When I am travel to any new destination, The talking with local decent. I get enough knowledge from them to cover hidden beautiful place and always taking to camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment