India Tours and Travel Photography

Photos of India tours.
November 2013, I was visiting India. It was my 3rd trip to there with three friends. We stayed 15 days for visiting many attractive destination and travel photography. We started our trip from Dhaka city by Soudia Mercedes Benz bus, local time at 11:30 pm. However we was happy for our long trips to another country, and we was ready for stay in India or tourism and photography. From Dhaka city, at first we arrived Calcutta city of India after immigration ok. We decided visiting India by Train and visiting Ajmer city first. from Calcutta(Kolkata), we stayed 30 hrs more in train for reach to Ajmer city. After visiting Ajmer Holly Shrine, then I took many photos of that city, Including lake, ancient fort, street photos, city photos, peoples portrait and more. Then I visiting New Delhi via Jaipur city by a train, it was 8 hrs train journey. However it was my first visit to New Delhi city, I was very exiting for visiting a new city. I was thinking New Delhi is a beautiful and developed city, but I was wrong. New Delhi is worse city in the world, and our Dhaka city so much better, largest, developed and beautiful city than New Delhi and others city of India. Dhaka have skyscraper building, Delhi have not. See skyscraper Dhaka city for compare other city with it. I faced many problems in New Delhi, specially for the uneatable foods and unavailable of good restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment